- Lavender - I love Johnson's for creating Lavender Bedtime baby shampoo. Combine babies + lavender = sweet! What could be better? AND, it calms and soothes them.
- BBQ Grill - does that belong in the food category?
- Word burning craft sets - remember those fun, dangerous little gadgets?
- Burnt wooden matches
- Burning leaves
- Pine Christmas trees
- Fresh-cut grass
- Gasoline - yeah weird, I know
- Aveda Products - I use a knock-off brand sold by Sally's - Aura
- Pantene Hair products - my daughter's brand of choice
- Neutrogena original scent
- Murphy's Oil Soap
- Men ;}
- Swimming pools
- Fresh laundered towels
- Sears (High School/College job. It still takes me back when I walk through the doors of a Sears - a delightful mix of clothing, towels, furniture, major appliances, tires, paint, hardware, frozen cokes and hot pretzels)
- New tennis shoes in a box
- Hot-off-the-press printed materials (I miss press checks!)
- Pencil Shavings
- Rubber Cement
- Art Gum erasers
- Elmer's glue
- Toxic, solvent-based markers - takes me back to art school. Imagine a classroom with 20+ students, each drawing up a frenzied cloud with 100+ markers each...can you say BUZZ? Yippee! That's how creativity happens. And you thought artists were born with talent. :}
|Michigan 4 Berry Pie |